March 13, 2013

Hope ...


  

“In the time of my favor I will answer you, 
and in the day of salvation I will help you” 
(Isaiah 49:8).


by noemi 1-17-97 from "the caterpillar that went to church"



A very timely message , six months ago God gave me a peek of my future and to this date it is still a ray of hope . Hoping , Hoping , Hoping patiently .... growing my hope through prayer.

Today a friend called  relating her conversation with the vp, "how is my friend's  paper ?" ...... "Yes , she will start soon "  ...........soon .




...Whatever  it  will be , I'm choosing a happy tomorrow 'coz I believe in His promise.


 

"I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for. Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me , and I will answer you." 
Jeremiah 29:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment